Classify24 safety tips for users of classify24 who are buyers, sellers, service providers, service seekers on classify24.com
Safety Tips for Buyers
* Always research about the product, equipment or service.
* Ask questions about the product, equipment or service and ensure you are given clarified answers.
* Except service, if it is a local offer, make sure you inspect the product or equipment on your own before buying. However, if it is an international offer, avail yourself to follow standard international trade procedures.
* If it is a local offer meet the seller at a public place before buying but if it is an international offer avail yourself to follow international trade procedures.
* Cash is the best form of payment in a transaction through local platform for local offers. Follow international trade procedures if it is an international offer.
* In your initial conversation do not disclose personal information that you consider too sensitive to the seller.
* Cancel the deal at once should your instinct tell you the deal is fraudulent.
* For local deals do not pay money without seeing the product or equipment physically. Follow international trade procedures for international offers.
* Do not share your credit card or bank account details.
* Only meet the seller in a public place but never in a secluded area for security and safety reasons.
NOTE: Classify24 don’t presently handle transactions. However, brokerage is one of classify24 services hence on request, whether you are a buyer or a seller, classify24 can act as a broker for your transactions for a negotiable fee through a third-party escrow service provider. Simply contact classify24 with the subject of your message as “Be My Broker”.
Safety Tips for Sellers
* Provide detailed and accurate information about the product, equipment or service.
* Ensure you provide reliable answers to the buyer’s questions to build up his/her interest in your offer.
* Know the buyer’s identity and authenticity of the buyer’s offer before closing a deal.
* If it is a local, meet the buyer in person in a public place before closing the deal. Follow acceptable international trade procedures if it is an international offer.
* Be exact and detailed in your description of the product, equipment or service. Do not misinform the buyer with inadequate and inaccurate information about the product, equipment or service.
* Do not disclose too sensitive and personal information unless you are sure about the buyer’s intention
* Ask the buyer about his/her purpose of buying the product, equipment or service.
* Do not meet the buyer in a secluded area.